InstaNatural's Youth Express Vitamin C Moisturizer is an advanced restorative blend that contains powerful ingredients to deliver results: - 20% Vitamin C: Protects against external aggressors that cause damage - Hyaluronic Acid: Deeply moisturizes the skin to provide long-lasting hydration - Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Helps reduce appearance of discoloration and pigmentation - Plant Stem Cells / Peptide Complex: Strengthens skin to fortify against the signs of aging.
- The moisturizer contains a robust 20% concentration of Vitamin C to help deliver the best results to your skin. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant agent that protects your skin from the damaging effects of sun exposure, all while restoring healthier skin. Daily application will help to diminish the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and more.
- Brightens Complexion - If you're concerned about age spots, sun spots, or splotchy skin, then our Vitamin C Moisturizer might be the perfect fit for you. Our formula includes Niacinamide, Plant Stem Cells, Peptide Complex and MSM, which all work together to deliver deep nourishment to strengthen skin over time and reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, thereby creating a more even skin tone.
- Can Be Used On Body and For Eye Area - This lotion is not just for the face. Feel free to apply this soothing cream to any place that needs extra nourishment, including hands, shoulders and décolleté.
- Suitable for All Skin Types - Both men and women will benefit from using this day and night moisturizing lotion jam packed with anti-aging ingredients. Those with oily, dry, combination or normal skin can enjoy this lightweight cream.
- Manufacturer Warranty - InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, just contact us and get a full refund.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are all the ingredients?
Deionized water, organic aloe Vera, Palm oil, msm(methylsufonylmethane), vitamin c (sodium ascorbyl phosphate), kosher vegetable glycerin, Cheryl alcohol, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, organic safflower oil, botanical hyaluronic acid, vitamin b3, (niacinamide), plant stem cells, palmitoyl tripeptide-3, wakame bio ferment (undaria pinnatifida cell culture extract, she's butter, organic jojoba oil, vitamin b5 (panthenol), organic gotu kola, wild crafted horsetail, wild crafted dandelion, wild geranium, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexyl glycerin, xanthan gum, organic green tea, citric acid.
Is the scent too fruity for a man to wear?
No it doesn't last very long either.
Is it good for my dry, flaky facial skin? I see "cetyl alcohol" in the ingredients.
Cetyl Alcohol is a fatty alcohol used as an emulsion stabilizer and opacifier, adding body and viscosity to creams and lotions, and improving texture and feel with its characteristic velvety texture. It imparts emollient properties to formulations due to its absorption and retention in the epidermis where it lubricates and softens the skin. Useful in creams, lotions, and scrubs; it can also be used to increase the melt point and improve the texture of whipped butters and lotion bars. It sounds like it actually enhances lotion's ability to moisturize by forming a barrier that water can't penetrate thereby preventing dry skin.
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource