The Infinity KAPPA PERFECT 12VQ is a 12” die-cast subwoofer with a magnesium-woofer cone and a single four-ohm voice coil. The fourth model in the KAPPA series, the 12VQ is a slight downgrade from the 12DVQ. Whereas the 12DVQ offered dual 3” voice coils and a 92dB sensitivity, the 12VQ offers only one 3” voice coil and an 89dB sensitivity. The 12VQ, however, maintains the 12DVQ’s 400w nominal power handling and 1600 peak power handling, not to mention its 23Hz-400Hz frequency and 8ohm impendence. In addition, the 12VQ features a variable Q design that offers higher-quality and more stable sound, and a vented polepiece/basket that reduces mechanical noise. Priced at $189.99, the Infinity KAPPA PERFECT 12VQ is cited as being a slightly more affordable subwoofer than the $199.99 12DVQ, but still possessing almost the exact same functionality and capability.
- Car Speaker Type: Component
- Elements: 1-Way
- Car Speaker Function: Subwoofer
- Size: 12.00"
- Nominal Power Handling: 400 Watt RMS
- Peak Power Handling: 1600 Watt RMS
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz - 400 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Top Mounting Depth: 6.50 In.
- Mounting Diameter / Length: 9.31 In.
Add New Logo