The Infinity KAPPA PERFECT 10DVQ is a 10” die-cast subwoofer with a magnesium-woofer cone and dual four-ohm voice coils. The first model in the KAPPA series, the 10DVQ is a stark contrast to the subwoofer/amp systems in the BASSLINK series. Whereas the BASSLINK subwoofers came with an included amplifier, the 10DVQ is just a subwoofer instead. The 10DVQ, however, offers an improved nominal power handling of 400w (versus 200/250w) and a whopping peak power of 1600w. The 10DVQ also includes additional features such as dual 3" voice coils for higher power handling, stitched-on and insulated tinsel leads that eliminate lead slap, and a vented pole-piece and basket that reduce mechanical noise. Priced at $159.99, the Infinity KAPPA PERFECT 10DVQ is much less expensive than its $299-$499 counterparts in the formidable BASSLINK subwoofer series.
- Car Speaker Type: Component
- Elements: 1-Way
- Car Speaker Function: Subwoofer
- Size: 10.00"
- Nominal Power Handling: 400 Watt RMS
- Peak Power Handling: 1600 Watt RMS
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz - 400 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Top Mounting Depth: 6.50 In.
- Mounting Diameter / Length: 9.31 In.
Add New Logo