The Infinity BASSLINK T is a 10” subwoofer equipped with class D subwoofer amplifier. An upgrade from the BASSLINK and BASSLINK II, the BASSLINK T is the only model in the BASSLINK series to include two 10” passive radiators, thereby increasing the length of the amplifier to 40-3/8” (versus 12-1/2”). The BASSLINK T also includes 250w of power (versus the BASSLINK’s 200w), as well as proprietary signal processing, user-adjustable controls, variable input sensitivity, a continuously variable electronic low-pass filter, and remote level bass controls that allow the user to adjust the bass from the driver’s seat. The BASSLINK T, however, does sport an inferior frequency of 70Hz - 170Hz (versus 20Hz-120Hz). Nonetheless, the $499.99 Infinity BASSLINK T is described as a favorable subwoofer for consumers seeking a easy-to-use subwoofer that sports great bass and optimum performance.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 14-3/8 x 40-3/8 x 6-7/16
- Power Output: 250W RMS
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 20Hz - 170Hz
- Variable Bass EQ: +3dB to -6dB at 45Hz
- Variable Electronic Crossover: 70Hz - 170Hz
- Phase Control: 0 or 180 degrees
- Preamp Level Inputs: 250mV –4V