The Infinity REF5022I is a 5 1/4" two-way car loudspeaker with a peak power of 135 watts and featuring a Plus One injection molded polypropylene woofer cone for increased bass and efficiency. The speaker has an edge-driven textile dome tweeter similar to those found in quality home audio speakers for increased power handling, reduced distortion, and better sound integration with the mid-woofer. The tweeter also has user-adjustable level controls and can be rotated to point in the direction of the listener. The main difference between this model and the REF4022I and REF6022I is the speaker size and power handling.
- 5 1/4" two-way loudspeaker
- Plus One polypropylene woofer cone
- Edge-driven textile dome tweeter
- Unipivot rotating tweeter
- Adjustable tweeter level
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Power Handling, Peak: 135 Watts
- Power Handling, RMS: 45 Watts
- Frequency Response: 67kHz - 21kHz
- Mounting Depth: 2-1/4"
- 2 Ohms voice coils
Add New Logo