The Infinity KAPPA693.9I is a 6" x 9" three-way car loudspeaker featuring a Plus One woven glass-fiber woofer cone for increased bass and efficiency. The speaker has an edge-driven MMD dome midrange for increased power handling and better sound integration with the mid-woofer. The KAPPA693.9I also has a UHF super-tweeter with a user-adjustable level control. It has peak output of 330 watts and features an outboard crossover that has been voice-matched to improve detail and accuracy. This speaker is similar to Infinity's KAPPA63.9I, the main differences being in the speaker size and peak power output.
- 6" x 9" three-way loudspeaker
- Plus One woven glass-fiber woofer cone
- Edge-driven MMD dome midrange
- UHF super-tweeter with adjustable level
- Computer-optimized voice-matched outboard passive crossovers
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Power Handling, Peak: 330 Watts with supplied crossover
- Power Handling, RMS: 110 Watts with supplied crossover
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 30kHz
- Mounting Depth: 3-1/4"
- 2 Ohms voice coils
Add New Logo