The Infinity KAPPA692.9I is a 6" x 9" two-way car loudspeaker featuring a Plus One woven glass-fiber woofer cone for increased bass and efficiency. The speaker has an edge-driven MMD dome tweeter for increased power handling and better sound integration with the mid-woofer. The KAPPA692.9I has a peak output of 330 watts and features an outboard crossover that has been voice-matched to improve detail and accuracy. It also features a Unipivot system allowing the tweeter be rotated in the direction of the listener. This model is similar to the KAPPA652.9I, the main differences between the two being the speaker size and power handling.
- 6" x 9" two-way loudspeaker
- Plus One woven glass-fiber woofer cone
- Edge-driven MMD dome tweeter with adjustable level
- Unipivot (rotating tweeter)
- Computer-optimized voice-matched outboard passive crossovers
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Power Handling, Peak: 330 Watts with supplied crossover
- Power Handling, RMS: 110 Watts with supplied crossover
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 25kHz
- Mounting Depth: 3-1/4"
- 2 Ohms voice coils
Add New Logo