The Infinity KAPPA62.9I is a 225-watt 6 1/2" two-way car loudspeaker featuring a Plus One woven glass-fiber woofer cone for increased bass and efficiency. The speaker has adjustable tweeter level controls and edge-driven MMD dome tweeters similar to those found in home audio loudspeakers for better sound integration with the mid-woofer. The KAPPA62.9I also features an outboard crossover that has been voice-matched to improve detail and accuracy. The main difference between this speaker and the KAPPA42.9I and KAPPA52.9I is the speaker size and peak/RMS power handling. This model also includes Infinity's Intermount III mounting system which the other two models don't have, allowing the speaker to be mounted without needing an additional adapter.
- 6 1/2" Two-way loudspeaker
- Plus One woven glass-fiber woofer cone
- Edge-driven MMD dome tweeter
- Intermount III mounting system
- Computer-optimized voice-matched outboard passive crossovers
- Adjustable tweeter level
- Sensitivity: 95 dB
- Power Handling, Peak: 225 Watts with supplied crossover
- Power Handling, RMS: 75 Watts with supplied crossover
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 25kHz
- Mounting Depth: 2-3/16"
- 2 Ohms voice coils
Add New Logo