The Infinity KAPPA42.9I is a 150-watt 4" two-way car loudspeaker featuring a Plus One woven glass-fiber woofer cone for increased bass and efficiency. The speaker has adjustable tweeter level controls and edge-driven MMD dome tweeters similar to those found in home audio loudspeakers for better sound integration with the mid-woofer. The KAPPA42.9I also features an outboard crossover that has been voice-matched to improve detail and accuracy. The main difference between this speaker and the KAPPA52.9I and KAPPA62.9I is the speaker size and peak/RMS power handling.
- 4" Two-way loudspeaker
- Plus One woven glass-fiber woofer cone
- Edge-driven MMD dome tweeter
- Computer-optimized voice-matched outboard passive crossovers
- Adjustable tweeter level
- Sensitivity: 93 dB
- Power Handling, Peak: 150 Watts with supplied crossover
- Power Handling, RMS: 50 Watts with supplied crossover
- Frequency Response: 75Hz - 25kHz
- Mounting Depth: 1-13/16"
- 2 Ohms voice coils
Add New Logo