Infinity's marine speakers bring superior sound to your boat. Strong, weather-resistant materials and precise construction ensure these high-performance speakers will keep the party going for years to come.
These powerful Infinity 612M 6-1/2" speakers feature a polypropylene woofer cone bonded to a tough, UV-resistant rubber surround. This design delivers full bass response, while maintaining excellent resistance to sunlight and moisture. The corrosion-proof, cast-polymer basket shrugs off deterioration caused by salt, moisture, and UV rays, while the stylish non-removable grille is specially treated to retain its shiny pewter finish.
The grille-mounted 1" tweeter offers excellent high-frequency projection. Infinity seals the front of the woofer cone along with the speaker's magnet structure for extra protection against moisture. Stainless steel mounting hardware is included.
- 6.5-inch two-way marine loudspeaker with 225 Watts peak power handling and 4 Ohm impedance
- Sealed polypropylene cone and UV-resistant rubber surrounds for marine durability and stronger low-end
- Grille-mounted 1-1/4-inch polypropylene semi-dome tweeter offers crystal-clear high end
- Treated spider/tinsel leads and sealed cone/magnet structure for moisture protection
- One-year warranty
Infinity Reference 612m 6.5-Inch Two-Way Marine Loudspeaker (pair), Mounting Hardware, User Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
Are they waterproof?
They're marine water resistant.
Can i use them for a boat?
Most definitely, you will need to drill new holes most likely - the holes from my old speakers were not aligned with the new ones, but it was trivial to do. There are some metal clips in the package that are designed to go over the fiberglass (they are u-shaped) and then the screws go through one side of the clip, through the fiberglass, then through the other side.
Can I use the existing speaker wires or do I need to replace the wire?
Existing wires are fine but a minimum of 16 to 14 will give you better sound if utilizing an amp.
Add New FAQ
- Impedance 4 Ohms
- Sensitivity 92dB
- Power Handling, Peak 225 Watts
- Power Handling, RMS 75 Watts
Add New Resource