The Infinity TSS-SUB750 is a mid-range 150 Watt subwoofer meant for use in any speaker setup which requires a stronger low-end. Its 10" MMD low-frequency driver provides it with a frequency response of 34 - 150 Hz while its subwoofer phase dial allows for manual phase control in order to best suit its environment.
The TSS-SUB750's 10" MMD low-frequency driver provides it with deep, undistorted low-frequency response capable of enhancing any standard 2-channel speaker setup but is also appropriate for use with a full 5-channel home theatre setup. Additionally, the TSS-SUB750's phase control dial allows the user to modify the unit's phase from 0 to 180 in order to achieve optimal bass response in its environment. The Infinity TSS-SUB750 is available in platinum and charcoal.
- 10" MMD low-frequency driver
- Frequency response: 34 - 150 Hz
- Power output: 150 watts RMS
- Crossover frequency: 150Hz, 12dB/octave
- Phase control dial for manual phase adjustment
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 16-3/4" x 10-3/4" x 15-3/4"
- Available in platinum and charcoal
Add New Logo