The Infinity PS28 is a mid-range 150 Watt subwoofer meant for use with home theatre audio systems. Its 8" MMD low-frequency driver provides it with smooth, undistorted bass and a frequency response of 35 - 150 Hz while its Low-Frequency Effects input provides a fuller sound with DTS and Dolby Digital encoded audio files.
The PS28's 8" MMD low-frequency driver allows it to produce deep bass tones cleanly, adding a more rounded sound to any audio system, whether 2-channel, 5-channel or more. Additionally, the PS28's Low-Frequency Effects input allows it to better perform the .1 duty in a corresponding 5.1 channel surround sound setup, allowing for greater low-frequency effects for events such as explosions.
- 8" MMD low-frequency driver
- Frequency response: 35Hz - 150Hz
- Low-Frequency Effects (LFE) input for a fuller home theatre sound
- Crossover frequency: 50Hz - 150Hz; 24dB/Octave Continuously Variable
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 17-7/8" x 10-5/8" x 16-1/2"
- Weight: 31.7 lb (14.4kg)
- Black wood-grain enclosue
Add New Logo