The Infinity PS212W is a high-end 400 Watt wireless subwoofer designed to provide freedom of placement in a 5.1 surround sound home theatre setup. Its 12" MMD low-frequency driver provides deep, undistorted bass while its 2.4GHz wireless transmitter module provides wireless connectivity for a more simplified home theatre setup.
The PS212W's 12" MMD low-frequency driver provides a low frequency response of 25Hz to an adjustable higher-end of 50 Hz - 150 Hz via its adjustable low-pass crossover knob, allowing for manual bass adjustment to best suit its environment. Additionally, the PS212W's included wireless transmitter module frees up subwoofer placement by broadcasting the signal straight from your home theatre setup to wherever it works best in the room.
- 12" MMD low-frequency driver
- 2.4GHz wireless transmitter module provides cord-free use
- Adjustable low-pass crossover knob
- Amplified power: 400 Watts (RMS), 700 Watts (peak dynamic power)
- Frequency response: 25Hz – low-pass crossover setting
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 18" x 14-3/8" x 18-3/4"
- Available in black with a black grille