The Infinity PS210 is a mid-range subwoofer meant for integration into stereo or surround sound systems. Its 10" MMD driver offers undistorted bass with a frequency response of 27 - 150 Hz while its bass reflex enclosure promotes low-frequency efficiency. Additionally, the PS210's phase switch allows for manual tweaking of phase settings for a more customized sound.
The PS210's 10" MMD driver provides it with deep, resounding bass with minimal distortion, making it ideal for 2 speaker setups needing a stronger bottom end or for any 5.1 channel surround sound setup. Its bass reflex enclosure provides the PS210 with further bass enhancement by channeling sound given off from the rear side of the PS210's diaphragm for improved low-end efficiency. Meanwhile, the PS210's phase switch provides phase control from 0 - 180, allowing for manual tweaking to achieve optimal bass performance.
- 10" MMD low-frequency driver
- Bass reflex enclosure for more efficient sound reproduction
- Phase control switch for manual phase adjustment
- Internal subwoofer amplifier power: 300 Watts RMS, 500 Watts Peak
- Frequency response: 27 - 150Hz
- Crossover frequency: 50Hz - 150Hz; 24dB/Octave Continuously Variable
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 15-3/4" x 12-1/2" x 16-1/2" (400mm x 318mm x 419mm)
Add New Logo