Infinity Primus P152 are entry-level bookshelf speakers at the middle of the Primus P1x2 lineup from Infinity Systems. They feature a 3/4" tweeter and 5 1/4" mid-range woofer. Both the mid-range and high frequency drivers are made from Metal Matrix Diaphragm material (MMD) found in Infinity's flagship Cascade series, and are magnetically shielded. They are sold individually for about $100 / each, with the P142 @ $90 / each and the P162 @ $120 / each.
- 2-way bookshelf speaker with bass-reflex port
- tweeter: 3/4" MMD
- mid-range: 5.25" MMD
- crossover: 3.3 kHz with 24 dB/octave rolloff
- frequency response: 58 Hz - 20 kHz (± 3dB)
- 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- magnetically shielded
- black woodgrain finish with removable plastic, silver or black grille
- impedance: 8 Ohm
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- suitable amplifier: 10 - 100 Watts
- dimensions: 13" x 7-3/8" x 10-1/2" (330mm x 187mm x 267mm)
- weight: 13.5 lbs.
- MSRP: $120 each (retails for ~ $90); sold individually
Add New Logo