The Infinity CC225 is 2-way center-channel speaker with dual subs and one tweeter based on a Panted Infinity Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragm (CMMD) technology designed to deliver improved accuracy with reduced distortion for what is described as “incredibly lifelike sound.” Meant to work alongside the C205, C225, and C336 bookshelf/floor-standing loudspeakers, the CC225 (part of the Infinity Classia series) features dual 5-1/4” low-frequency CMMD woofers and one 1” high-frequency CMMD improved tweeter that delivers ultra-high frequencies up to 40Hz, making it a perfect choice for high-definition music and video games. In addition, the CC225’s high-frequency tweeter is mounted in a Constant Acoustic Impedance waveguide that more accurately and effectively spreads sound waves throughout the entire room for improved sound reception. The Infinity CC225 retails for $399.99 in either high-gloss black or cherry veneer and comes with a 5 year parts and labor warranty.
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 40kHz
- Recommended Power Amplifier Range: 10 Watts – 150 watts
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m): 90dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 2,000Hz; 24dB/octave
- Low-Frequency Driver: Dual 5-1/4" (130mm) CMMD®
- High-Frequency Driver: 1” (25mm) CMMD
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 6-7/8" x 31-3/4" x 5"
- Weight: 16 lb (7.3kg)
- Available in 2 Colors
- 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Add New Logo