The Infinity Cascade 7 is a bookshelf/floor-standing loudspeaker with one flat-panel subwoofer and a tweeter based on a Panted Infinity Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragm (CMMD) technology designed to deliver improved accuracy with reduced distortion for what is described as “incredibly lifelike sound. A cousin to the Cascade 5, the Cascade 7 is essentially an elongated version of its wall-mountable peer. In all other ways, however, the Cascade 7 is exactly like its predecessor. For instance, the Cascade 7 also comes equipped with one 7-3/4” x 3-3/8” magnetically shielded low-frequency CMMD woofer and a 1” high-frequency CMMD improved tweeter that both feature Maximum Radiating Surface (MRS) flat-panel drivers that utilize much less space while still outputting only the best quality sound. In addition, the Cascade 7 also maintains an amplifier power handling of 100w, a sensitivity of 85dB, and a base frequency of 92Hz. The Infinity Cascade 7 retails for $449.99 (versus $529.99) in either high-gloss black, high-gloss silver, or real-wood cherry veneer. Lastly, the Cascade 5 comes with a 5 year parts and labor warranty.
- Frequency Response: 92Hz – 40kHz
- Recommended Power Amplifier Range: 10 – 100 Watts
- Sensitivity (2.83 V @ 1m): 85dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 1,800Hz; 24dB/Octave
- Low-Frequency Driver: 7-3/4” x 3-3/8” CMMD, magnetically shielded
- High-Frequency Driver: 1” CMMD
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 47" x 10-1/2" x 11-1/2"
- Weight: 24.7lb (11.2kg)
- Available in 3 Colors
- 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Add New Logo