The Infinity Cascade 5 is a bookshelf/on-wall loudspeaker with one flat-panel subwoofer and a tweeter based on a Panted Infinity Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragm (CMMD) technology designed to deliver improved accuracy with reduced distortion for what is described as “incredibly lifelike sound. A downgrade from the Cascade 3C, the Cascade 5 comes equipped with only one (versus dual) 7-3/4” x 3-3/8” magnetically shielded low-frequency CMMD woofer and a 1” high-frequency CMMD improved tweeter that both feature Maximum Radiating Surface (MRS) flat-panel drivers that utilize much less space while still outputting only the best quality sound. In addition, the Cascade 5 has a lower amplifier power handling of 100w (versus 150w), a reduced sensitivity of 85dB (versus 87dB), and an inferior base frequency of 92Hz (versus 82dB). The Infinity Cascade 5 retails for $529.99 (versus $799.99) in either high-gloss black, high-gloss silver, or real-wood cherry veneer. Lastly, the Cascade 5 comes with a 5 year parts and labor warranty.
- Frequency Response: 92Hz – 40kHz
- Recommended Power Amplifier Range: 10 – 100 Watts
- Sensitivity (2.83 V @ 1m): 85dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 1,800Hz; 24dB/Octave
- Low-Frequency Driver: 7-3/4” x 3-3/8” CMMD, magnetically shielded
- High-Frequency Driver: 1” CMMD
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 30-1/4" x 7-3/4" x 8-1/2"
- Weight: 20.5lb (9.3kg)
- Available in 3 Colors
- 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Add New Logo