The Infinity Cascade 3V is a bookshelf/on-wall loudspeaker with dual flat-panel subwoofers and one tweeter based on a Panted Infinity Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragm (CMMD) technology designed to deliver improved accuracy with reduced distortion for what is described as “incredibly lifelike sound. Part of the Cascade series, the 3C is designed to work alongside Cascade floor-standing, subwoofer, and center-channel speakers in a 5.1 or 7.1 channel high-definition home-theater system. More specifically, the 3V comes equipped with dual 7-3/4” x 3-3/8” magnetically shielded low-frequency CMMD woofers and one 1” high-frequency CMMD improved tweeter that both feature Maximum Radiating Surface (MRS) flat-panel drivers that utilize much less space while still outputting only the best quality sound. The Infinity Cascade 3V retails for $799.99 in either high-gloss black, high-gloss silver, or real-wood cherry veneer. Lastly, the Cascade 3V comes with a 5 year parts and labor warranty.
- Frequency Response: 72Hz – 40kHz
- Recommended Power Amplifier Range: 10 – 150 Watts
- Sensitivity (2.83 V @ 1m): 87dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 1,500Hz; 24dB/Octave
- Low-Frequency Driver: Dual 7-3/4” x 3-3/8” CMMD, magnetically shielded
- High-Frequency Driver: 1” CMMD
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 36-5/8" x 7-3/4" x 8-1/2"
- Weight: 26lb (11.8kg)
- Available in 3 Colors
- 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Add New Logo