The Infinity C255ES is a surround-effects loud-speaker with selectable monopole/bipole/dipole configurations and 2 woofers/2 tweeters based on a Panted Infinity Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragm (CMMD) technology designed to deliver improved accuracy with reduced distortion for what is described as “incredibly lifelike sound.” An upgrade from the C205, the C255ES (part of the Infinity Classia series) is equipped with two (versus one) 5-1/4” low-frequency CMMD woofers and two (versus one) 1” high-frequency CMMD improved tweeters that deliver ultra-high frequencies up to 40Hz, making it a perfect choice for high-definition music and video games. In addition, the C255ES’s high-frequency tweeters are mounted in a Constant Acoustic Impedance waveguide that more accurately and effectively spreads sound waves throughout the entire room for improved sound reception. The C255ES is also capable of reproducing two discrete channels, making it an optimal solution for upgrading to 7 channels with only 5 or 6 total loudspeakers. The Infinity C225ES retails for $399.99 (versus $299.99) in either high-gloss black or real-wood cherry veneer and comes with a 5 year parts and labor warranty.
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 40kHz
- Recommended Power Amplifier Range: 10 Watts – 150 watts
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m): 87dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 2,300Hz; 24dB/octave
- Low-Frequency Driver: Two 5-1/4" (133mm) CMMD®
- High-Frequency Driver: Two 1" (25mm) CMMD
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 11-3/4" x 13-1/4" x 6-1/2"
- Weight: 9.1 lb (4.1kg)
- Available in 2 Colors
- 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Add New Logo