The Infinity C205 is a 2-way bookshelf/floor-standing loudspeaker that features one subwoofer and one tweeter both based on a Panted Infinity Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragm (CMMD) technology designed to deliver improved accuracy with reduced distortion for what is described as “incredibly lifelike sound.” More specifically, the C205 (part of the Infinity Classia series) is equipped with one 5-1/4” low-frequency CMMD woofer and one 1” high-frequency CMMD improved tweeter that delivers ultra-high frequencies up to 40Hz, making it a perfect choice for high-definition music and video games. In addition, the C205’s high-frequency tweeter is mounted in a Constant Acoustic Impedance waveguide that more accurately and effectively spreads sound waves throughout an entire room for improved sound reception. The Infinity C205 retails for $299.99 in either high-gloss black or real-wood cherry veneer and comes with a 5 year parts and labor warranty.
- Frequency Response: 55Hz – 40kHz
- Recommended Power Amplifier Range: 10 Watts – 125 watts
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m): 88dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 2,000Hz; 12dB/octave
- Low-Frequency Driver: 5-1/4" (133mm) CMMD®
- High-Frequency Driver: 1" (25mm) CMMD
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 15-1/8" x 7-1/2" x 9-1/4"
- Weight: 10.8 lb (4.9kg)
- Available in 2 Colors
- 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Add New Logo