The Infant Optics DXR-5 is a video baby monitor with night vision. The monitor is equipped with a 2.4 GHz digital wireless FHSS communication link. This video monitor features a 2.4 inch TFT screen, which is powered by a rechargeable Li-on battery. The camera offers a 150ft indoor range and an 800ft outdoor reception range.
- 2.4 TFT screen with microphone
- 2.4 GHz digital wireless transmission covering distances of up to 800 feet in open areas, or 150ft in enclosed areas
- Uses FHSS (Automatic Frequency Hoping System)
- Automatic IR night vision
- A/C Power
- 6 V 1 A DC adaptor
- Automatic voice activation power saving mode
The camera can be tilted down due to the vertical mounting stand. The stand is mounted with wall mounting screws.
Any white noise or static can be eliminated when the sound goes below a predetermined level for 10 seconds with the DXR-5. The audio is reactivated once any noise is detected.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why won't the battery charge?
Make sure to slide the left side of the battery in first. The metal plates have to come in contact before you push the right side in.
Can the camera be installed on the crib?
The camera can be installed on the top of the crib as long as the baby doesn’t show any interest in it.
Can you have multiple units in one house without any interference?
Yes, a two monitor setup works great.
Add New FAQ
- Display Type TFT LCD
- Standing Screen Display Size 2.4 inches
Add New Resource