If additional light is needed,press the light switch to turn the light on. Press the switch again to turn the light off. This machine has two sewing speeds when operated by batteries. Push the Off button to the right, the(H)position, and the sewing speed will be increased, Push the OFF button to the left, the(L)postion, and the sewing speed will be reduced.
- Multi-purpose sewing machine Free-arm sewing machine with 10 built-in stitch patterns
- Double thread; double speed; forward and reverse stitch button
- Full size, lightweight, portable sewing machine, great for alterations and everyday sewing
- Sew with either AC 110V power with foot pedal,shipment form US
- Weighs 5 pounds,Measures approximately 10.6 by 9 by 4.7 inches
The machine has a choice of 10 different stitch types/lengths.
- To select the stitch you want to sew,look at the diagrams numberd 1through 10 on the front of the machine. Choose the corresponding number on the dial, lining up the number with the "arrow"marking on the machine.
- Proceed with sewing the stitch pattern.
- When you wish to change the stitch type,turn the hand wheel to raise the needle to its highest position and then set the Pattern Selection Dial to the desired stitch type.
This machine can also sew some hard-to-reach areas,such as sleeve cuffs or pant legs.
- Lift the presser foot with the presser foot lifter.
- Position the project around the sewing arm.
- Lower the presser footand follow the regular sewing instructions.
1 foot controller; 2 thread spools; 2 bobbins;3 1 needle threader; 1 extra needle.
- Power AC 110V
Add New Resource