The IKEA Vanvik Bed is a mid-cost bed frame with cover, available in full and queen sizes.
The IKEA Vanvik Bed is a mid-cost bed frame with cover, available in full and queen sizes. In promotion, IKEA emphasizes the fact that it is easy to keep the 100% cotton cover clean, as it is removable and machine washable. The SKORVA midbeam of this bed frame is comprised of galvanized steel, a feature geared toward support and durability. The rest of the bed is constructed with a combination of solid pine, plywood, polyester materials and particleboard. This construction helps to ensure durability, as well as comfort. Though they are needed to complete the bed, the mattress, bedlinens and slatted bed base are all sold separately. IKEA recommends coordinating the Vanvik bed frame with other furniture in the HEMNES series.
- Full - 89.37" x 56.25" / 227cm x 143cm (for a mattress sized 74.37" x 53.12" / 189cm x 135cm)
- Queen - 94.12" x 63.37" / 239cm x 161cm (for a mattress sized 79.5" x 59.87"/ 202cm x 152cm)
- Headboard construction: Plywood, Solid pine, Polyester wadding, Polyester wadding, Non-woven polyester fabric, Particleboard, Fiberboard, Paper, High resilient polyurethane foam (cold foam)
- Bedside construction: Solid pine, Polyester wadding, Non-woven polyester fabric
- Leg construction: Aluminum, Pigmented epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Cover construction: 100 % cotton
- Cover Machine washable