The IKEA Stora Loft Bed is a one-person loft bed designed to clear up approximately 21 square feet of space.
The IKEA Stora Loft Bed is a one-person loft bed designed to clear up approximately 21 square feet of space that can then be used to house a desk, musical equipment, or even a loveseat. The bed uses 84.25” (7 feet) legs to keep the mattress and bedlines (sold separately) over a user’s living space. Included is a ladder that can be mounted on the left or right side of the bed. Do keep in mind that the Stora Loft Bed must be assembled carefully and correctly, lest it wobble. Plus the Loft Bed is only designed to support children and lightweight individuals. Anyone over 200 pounds faces the risk of falling right through the bed.
- Clears 21 Square Feet Space
- 7-Foot Legs
- Accommodates a full-size mattress
The ladder can mount on the left or right side of the bed
Made of solid wood, which is a durable and warm natural material
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Minimum ceiling height required: 8' 10".
- Be aware of the danger of young children falling from the upper bunk.
- For safety reasons the mattress (not included) must not be more than 8.62" / 21.9 cm thick.
- IMPORTANT! Do not screw hooks, handles etc. onto the bed or hang things on it in which children can get caught on when playing. E.g. loops of rope, belts etc.
- The ladder can be mounted on the right or left side of the bed.
- Bed base included.
- Mattress and bedlinens are sold separately.
- Recommended for children 6 years and older.