This IKEA Norddal Bunk Bed comes in 3 flat-pack packages to be assembled at home, made of solid pine.
This IKEA Norddal Bunk Bed comes in 3 flat-pack packages to be assembled at home. Made of solid pine, the bunk beds can be divided into 2 single beds by switching the headboard and footboards, adding versitility to sleeping arrangements.
With the bunk beds assembled on top of each other. This makes it possible to house the beds in small bedrooms, as well as in larger rooms with the beds separated. The ladder can be mounted on either the left or right side of the bed depending on the position of the bunk beds. A bar on the top bunk provides added safety for the user. With a slatted base on each bed, these are sturdy beds designed with practicality and safety in mind.
- The ladder can mount on the left or right side of the bed.
- Made of solid wood, which is a durable and warm natural material.
- Convenient for limited living spaces.
- The mattress shall be max. 5.5"/14cm thick in total in order not to exceed the safety marking on/by the upper part of the ladder.
- IMPORTANT! Do not screw hooks, handles etc. onto the bed or hang things on it in which children can get caught on when playing. E.g. loops of rope, belts etc.
- Be aware of the danger of young children falling from the upper bunk.
- Recommended for ages 7 years and older.
- Slatted bed base is included.
- Mattress and bedlinens are sold separately.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.