The Huawei IDEOS X5 is a low-end mid-range smartphone running version 2.2 (Froyo) of Google's Android operating system. It features an 800MHz Qualcomm processor, an Adreno 205 graphics processor, a 3.8" capacitive touchscreen and a 5 megapixel camera with 720p video recording capability. Additionally, the IDEOS X5 sports 4GB of internal storage (expandable via microUSB) and a 1500mAh Lithium-polymer battery.
The IDEOS X5's 800MHz Qualcomm processor provides it with enough processing power to handle most common apps while its Adreno 205 graphics processor helps to pick up the slack somewhat with more graphics-intensive apps such as games. Its 3.8" capacitive touchscreen provides the IDEOS X5 with a simple, intuitive interface with which to navigate Android while allowing for multitouch functions such as pinch to zoom. Meanwhile, the IDEOS X5's 1500mAh Lithium-polymer battery should provide it with up to two days of regular use.
- 800MHz Qualcomm processor
- Adreno 205 graphics processor
- 3.8" capacitive touchscreen
- 5 megapixel camera with 720p video recording capability
- 4GB of internal storage (expandable via microUSB)
- 1500mAh Lithium-polymer battery
- Integrated 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi