The MediaSmart Connect by HP is a media streamer that streams data from your home network onto your TV. The MediaSmart Connect can either work via WiFi or wired ethernet and can stream audio, video and photos. It can also work directly with some Internet services including SnapFish, Live365, CinemaNow and YouTube (note: no iTunes). The MediaConnect can extend any Windows Media Center version of Windows Vista, allowing you to stream TV in high-definition. It outputs at 720p and has 1 HDMI output (HDMI cable included).
- Video output: 720p or 1080i
- Outputs: 1 HDMI, 1 Component, 1 Stereo Analog, 1 Optical
- 2 USB ports
- 1 Ethernet port
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n compatible
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 8.5" x 1.8"
- Audio: MP2, MP3, WMA, WMA-Pro, AAC (m4a)
- Photo: JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG
- Video: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 ASP, MP@ML, MPEG-2 MP@HL, DivX, WMV, WMV-HD, DVR-MS, H.264 (MP4)