The HP 2710m is a mid-range 27" high definition monitor with many similarities to the 23" HP 2310m. Besides its larger screen, the HP 2710m sports a few improvements over the 2310m, namely: a 92% color gamut, 400 nits brightness and a 2.5 ms gray-to-gray response time. Otherwise, the 2710 sports the same 1920 x 1080 native resolution, 60,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and 16:9 aspect ratio as the HP 2310m.
The 2710m's 92% color gamut provides deeper and truer colour reproduction while its 60,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio allows for darker blacks and brighter whites. Its 2.5 ms gray-to-gray response time allows the 2710m to reproduce fast action scenes with less blurring and ghosting, making it more suitable for gaming. Of course its 1920 x 1080 native resolution means the 2710m is full 1080p HD capable.
- VGA, DVI-D (with HDCP) and HDMI inputs
- 60,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- 27" diagonal screen size; 1920 x 1080 HD-ready resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio
- 2.5ms gray-to-gray response time
- Integrated 2-watt HP Power Sound speakers
- Standard 4-hole VESA wall-mount pattern
- Typical brightness: 400 nits