The HP 2210m is a mid-range 21.5" high definition LCD monitor and is very similar to the 20" HP 2010i. However, the 2210m sports a number of improvements over the 2010i, such as: 1920 x 1080 native resolution, a 40,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, a 2.5ms typical response time and an HDMI port. The 2210m also does not boast the Energy Star certification that the 2010i does.
Its 1920 x 1080 native resolution means that the 2210m can produce full 1080p HD picture quality while its 40,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio ensures that whites are brighter and blacks are darker for a more faithful image reproduction. The 2210m's 2.5ms typical response time allows it to handle fast action scenes with less blurring and ghosting. Additionally, the 2210m's HDMI port can handle video and sound for the 2210m's integrated 2-watt HP Power Sound speakers.
- VGA, DVI-D (with HDCP) and HDMI inputs
- 40,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- 21.5" diagonal screen size; 1920 x 1080 HD-ready resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio
- 2.5ms typical response time
- Integrated 2-watt HP Power Sound speakers
- Standard 4-hole VESA wall-mount pattern
- Typical brightness: 300 nits