The HP 2010i is a mid-range 20" high definition LCD monitor with Energy Star certification. It has a dynamic contrast ratio of 15,000:1, a native resolution of 1600 X 900, a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 5ms response time for reduced blur. Its inbuilt 2-watt HP Power Sound speakers provide sound without the need for additional speakers. The HP 2010i sports VGA, DVI-D (with HDCP) and audio ports but no HDMI ports.
The 2010i's 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio allows for darker blacks and whiter whites, resulting in a cleaner picture. Its 5ms on/off response time ensures less blurring in fast action scenes. Its integrated 2-watt HP Power Sound speakers provide the 2010i with native sound functionality but its lack of HDMI support makes using the 2010i's audio portn necessary for the speakers to work.
- VGA, DVI-D (with HDCP) and audio ports
- 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- 20" diagonal screen size; 1600 x 900 HD-ready resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio
- 5ms on/off response time
- Integrated 2-watt HP Power Sound speakers
- Standard 4-hole VESA wall-mount pattern
- Energy Star certification