The HP Photosmart D7560 is a entry level photo printer retailing at a $150 and released in 2009. It does a good job with photos as well as text and graphics, making it an all purpose printer almost. It has typical consumer features such as the ability to print off USB keys, memory cards and pictBridge enabled cameras, with a 3.5 LCD monitor for previewing before printing. The main tray holds 125 sheets of paper, and a second sheet for photo printing and which can hold up to 20 sheets of 4x6 or 5x7 paper. Critics say this is one of the fastest home printers for business applications, a lot faster than the HP Photosmart D7460 Printer. Its photo speed was not as impressive, but still acceptable, and the output can easily be qualified as true photo quality.
- Black print speed: up to 33 ppm
- Color print speed: up to 31 ppm
- Black print resolution: up to 600x600 rendered dpi
- Color print resolution: up to 9600x2400 optimized dpi color
- Duplex printing: manual
- Borderless printing: yes (up to 8.5 x 14")
- direct photo printing: yes