The HP Photosmart C6380 is an all in one printer, scanner and copier. This piece was released in 2008 and retails for $200, which makes it the most expensive of the HP Photosmart C series. This piece is clearly targeted for home users, not business. It has high quality photo output and features that makes it more photography centric: including printing from pictBridge cameras, memory cards, and USB keys. It also lacks an automatic document feeder and fax modem. However, it also handles text and graphics well enough to make it appropriate for light duty work at a home office. It offers a 2.4 inch color LCD for previewing photos when printing from a USB key or memory card (the biggest LCD size in the series, others like HP Photosmart C4580 has a 1.5" LCD). This piece also connects to the home network by its wi-fi feature.
- Functions: Color print; color copy; color scan
- Black print speed: Up to 33 ppm
- Color print speed: Up to 31 ppm
- Black print resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Color print resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi optimized
- Duplex printing: Manual (driver support provided)
- Display: 2.4-in LCD (color graphics)