The HP LaserJet M2727nf MFP is a corporate multi function printer that retails for $600 and was released in 2008. It has a feature that alone can qualify it to be a corporate level printer: the automatic duplex, which means it can scan, print and fax on two sides of a page automatically. This feature saves up to 50% of time and paper. It obviously has the ethernet connection feature as well, a standard in all advanced printers. This printer comes as one of the cheapest of the automatic duplex printers (the cheapest offered by Brother is the Brother MFC-9450CDN at $693). It has an incredible speed of printing 27 pages per minute, which easily beats any printer in the more expensive Brother MFC printer series. It has an impressive 550 sheet capacity, and offers an exciting portfolio of features such as copy collation and concurrent print and fax. It can handle an impressive load of 15,000 pages/month, enough to accommodate any buzzing workspace.
- All-in-one functions: Black-and-white printing, black-and-white copying, black-and-white faxing, black-and-white and color scanning
- Multitasking capability: Yes
- Print speed, black (best quality mode): Up to 8 ppm
- Print speed, black (normal quality mode): Up to 27 ppm
- Monthly duty cycle: Printer: up to 15,000 pages; copier: up to 15,000 pages; ADF: up to 2250 pages
- Recommended monthly print volume: 750 to 3000 pages
- Processor speed: 450 MHz