The HP DesignJet T770 is a large format printer (24'', A1 paper) designed for professional print applications. With it's build in processor and dedicated memory, complex prints are no issue for the T770. by using a fron loading top roll it reduces the amount of space used. It can be connected via USB or ethernet for extended connectivity. The t770 can print at resolutions up to 2400x1200 for both black and color prints. Ink cartridges are separated into different colors thus reducing over cost and the need to replace all colors when only one is running low. the provided HP software package also enables the ability to alert users when any of the ink cartridges is running low. It is provided with a 1 year warranty with toll free phone support.
- Up to 2400x1200 optimised dpi from 1200x1200 input dpi with maximum detail selected (Color/Black)
- 8GB Dedicated file processing memory
- 800MHz Intel Pentium M processors
- HP Color Layering technology
- Supported paper sizes: A, B, C, D, Letter to D-size sheets; 11 to 24-in rolls
- 1x USB, Ethernet, EIO
- Bundled Software: HP Instant Printing Utility; Serif PosterDesigner Pro for HP (trial version); HP Utility for Mac and Windows