- Wireless printing
- Two-sided printing
- Prints directly from memory cards
- Color LCD touchscreen
- Print, Fax, Scan and Copy functions
- Designated 4x6 photo print mode
- Automatic document feeder
- Matte finish reduces fingerprint marks
- Supports "Airprint" app for instant printing from iOS devices
- Print Speed: Up to 20 pages per minute black, up to 16 ppm color
- Fax - Up to 100-page fax memory
- Scan - Resolution up to 4800-dpi optical; maximum scan size 8.5" x 14"
- Copy - Resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi; up to 99 copies maximum
- Paper Handling - 3" x 5" to 8.5" x 14"; up to 25,000 pages per month
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I hook up the fax line to it?
The back of the printer has a port for a standard phone/fax line, which is supplied with the printer. This fax line has only two contacts instead of the standard 4 that most phone lines have. Connect this to the proper port and run the fax setup program from the touch panel on the printer. If this is a dedicated and separate line, this should suffice. If it a shared line with distinctive ring you will need to set the number of rings before the fax comes through. Follow the instructions in the setup program.
Add New FAQ
- Automatic Document Feeder 50-sheet
- Color Touchscreen 4.3"
- ISO Speed Up to 20 ppm black, Up to 16 ppm color
- Copy Resolution Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Scan Resolution Up to 4800 dpi