The 6700 Premium delivers most of the same basic features as the 8600 models, including printing, scanning, faxing from a computer, and working as a standalone copier and fax machine. It can also print from or scan to a USB memory key, and let you use Apple AirPrint to print over WiFi as well as use HP's ePrint to print though cloud. As part of the installation routine, you can give the printer its own email address for ePrint, so you can print a document by sending it as an attachment to an email message.
One other key feature that shows up in nearly all of HP's e-All-in-One's is the option to use the 2.7-inch touch screen with HP's Web Apps.
- Professional color for a low cost per page, plus automatic 2-sided printing
- HP ePrint-print virtually anywhere using your smartphone or tablet
- Use the 2.65" touchscreen to access business apps and manage print jobs
- Use only Original HP Ink in your HP printer for great results, print after print
- Print borderless photos and documents up to 8.5" x 11"
- Save on printing costs with individual inks—replace only the cartridge that runs out
- Connect printing devices to PCs securely with built-in Ethernet ports
- Boost office efficiency with an all-in-one that includes fax functionality
- Scan and copy multiple pages efficiently with an automatic document feeder
- Access, store and print with the tap of a finger
- Conserve resources with an Energy Star-qualified printer
- Copy reduce/enlarge 25%−400%
- Scan resolution, optical 1200 ppi
- Scanner type ADF, Flatbed
- Networking WiFi 802.11b/g/n, Ethernet
- Functions Copy, Scan, Fax, Print