The HP Mini 1103 is a low-cost netbook. HP promotes this netbook as being ideal for the business person on a budget. At 2.78 lb, the Mini 1103 is lightweight as well as compact (10.55" x 7.52" x 0.89"). The 10.1 inch display of this netbook is diagonal LED-backlit WSVGA, with 1024 x 600 resolution. For the Mini 1103, you get a choice between the Intel Atom N455/N475 processors, both of which are small enough to enable this netbook to run cooler and use less power than previous models. This netbook can connect wirelessly to Bluetooth devices such as printers, mice and headsets. The integrated VGA webcam allows you to Web conference. With a three as well as a six cell battery, you can choose between the more lightweight option, or the option with longer computing time. The HP Mini 1103 is equipped with Wi-Fi certified WLAN.
- 10.1" LED-backlit WSVGA display (1024 x 600 resolution)
- Choice of Intel Atom N455/N475 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 3/6 cell batteries
- Choice of Windows 7 Starter, SUSE Linux, or FreeDOS OS
- Weight: 2.78lbs.
- Wi-Fi certified WLAN
- HP Mobile Broadband
- Wireless Bluetooth/printer/mouse connectivity
- Intel NM10 Express
- Dimensions: 10.55" x 7.52" x 0.89"
- 2 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- 1 SODIMM memory slot
- SATA internal drive (7200 rpm) from 160 GB up to 320 GB'
- External USB 2.0 CD/DVD R/RW optical drive
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150
- 3 USB 2.0 ports
- 1 RJ-45