The dv6-2170us is a mid-range entertainment laptop from HP's Pavilion dv6 Series and is an upgrade in size to the dv6-2150us. The laptop is designed with a 17.3" widescreen HD+ LED-backlit display with HP's BrightView technology and a 1600 x 900 pixel resolution. It features a 2.60GHz AMD Turion II Ultra Dual-Core processor with 6GB of DDR2 memory and a 500GB hard drive. The dv6-2170us includes integrated ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650 graphics as well as a built-in webcam, microphone, and Blu-Ray ROM. It also has 4 USB ports, HDMI input, Expresscard slot, and offers WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity. The dv6-2170us comes in HP's Imprint Espresso finish in high-gloss black and has a suggested retail price of $1050.
- 17.3" Diagonal High-Definition HD+ LED BrightView Widescreen Display
- 1600 x 900 Pixel Resolution
- 2.60GHz AMD Turion II Ultra Dual-Core Mobile Processor
- 6GB DDR2 Memory
- 500GB HDD, 7200 rpm
- ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650 Graphics
- LightScribe Blu-Ray ROM with SuperMulti DVD±R/RW
- Integrated Webcam & Microphone
- Altec Lansing Speakers with SRS Premium Sound
- Connectivity: Ethernet, WLAN 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth
- Inputs/Outputs: 4 x USB, 2 x Headphone, 1 x Microphone, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, 1 x ExpressCard, 1 x eSATA + USB Combo, 1 x Firewire, 5-in-1 Card Reader
- OS: Windows 7 Home Premium
- Weight: 7.69 lbs.
- HP Imprint Espresso Finish in High-Gloss Black
- 1 year limited warranty