The HP Pavilion dm4t is a mid-range notebook laptop with a 14" High-Definition HP BrightView LED Display with a native resolution of 1366 x 768. Despite its 720p LED HD screen, the dm4t configuration options do not include a Blu-ray ROM drive but its selection of Intel HD and ATI Mobility Radeon HD graphics cards will still be able to handle playback of high definition media files. Additionally, the Pavilion dm4t has a range of customization options, primarily: a range of Intel Core i5 Dual Core processor options, 2GB - 8GB of system memory and a 250GB - 640GB range of hard drive capacity.
The dm4t's base configuration includes an Intel Core i5-430M Dual Core processor (2.26GHz, 3MB L2 Cache), and an Intel HD graphics processor, making the dm4t a capable media machine and a very capable everyday-use computer. Upgrade to the higher-end 1GB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5450 graphics processor, select 4GB+ of RAM and the Pavilion dm4t can even act as a mid-range gaming laptop. Additionally, the Pavilion dm4t's 6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery offers up to 6.5 hours of regular continuous use.
- Processor options: Intel Core i5-430M, 520M, 540M or 620M Dual Core processor
- RAM options: 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8GB DDR3
- Graphics options: Intel HD Graphics, 512MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5450 switchable graphics, 1GB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5450 switchable graphics
- Hard drive options: 250, 320, 500GB 7200RPM SATA or 640GB 5400RPM SATA
- SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support optical drive
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- 14.0" diagonal High-Definition HP BrightView LED Display (1366 x 768)