There's no limit to what this value-packed convertible PC with Intel Inside can do. Easily convert from notebook to stand to tent to tablet mode. It's an app-loving, friend-connecting, 360 degree bending machine.
- Intel Skylake Core i5-6200U Processor(3MB Cache, 2.30 GHz up to 2.80 GHz), Intel HD Graphics 520
- 360 degree flip-and-fold design(laptop, tablet, tent and stand), 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM, 1TB 5400rpm Hard Drive
- 13.3-inch 10-point Touch HD WLED-Backlit Display(1366x768) with 360 degree hinge, HD Webcam, HDMI, no optical drive
- 802.11 AC Gigabit WiFi, 1G LAN Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.0, Card reader, 2 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0, 3-cell 43 WHr Lithium-ion battery
- Windows 10 preinstalled, Measures just 0.89 inch thin, Weighs only 3.80 lb
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between ssd and hdd?
Like a memory stick an SSD (solid state drive) has no moving parts. Information is stored in microchips. Whereas a HDD (hard disk drive) is an older technology where information is stored in a storage platter or magnetic coating/disk using mechanical or rotational speed mechanism. A SSD is much faster than a HDD. It weighs much less, smaller and more efficient. Though SSD wears quicker than HDD and costs more for same capacity.
It works with power charge with 110v or 220v?
It uses the usual 110v.
Does it have backlit keyboard?
Add New FAQ
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Wireless 802.11 AC Gigabit WiFi
- Screen Size (inch) 13.3
- Operating System Windows 10
- Hard Drive 1 TB HDD 5400 rpm
- Memory Speed 1600 MHz
- RAM 8 GB SDRAM DDR3
- Processor 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5
- Screen Resolution 1366x768
Add New Resource