The HP 100B is a lower mid-cost all-in-one PC with two model variations. The processor and graphics chips of this PC are combined on an AMD Dual-Core E-350 APU (1.6GHz), a design that keeps power consumption down (this PC is Energy Star 5.0 qualified). With integrated AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics on the APU, this PC can produce the demanding visuals common to online gaming and video. These graphics will show on the twenty inch display, which has a 1600 x 900 resolution. Though the two models have many of the same specs, the 100B differs from the higher cost Omni Pro 110 all-in-one in that the Omni Pro 110 has the power-saving Realtek RTL8111E gigabit Ethernet controller, uses the Intel Core 2 Duo/Pentium/Celeron processor, the Intel G41 chipset, Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500, has a 6-in-1 media card reader, and can go up to 1TB of storage (instead of only 750GB). However, the Omni Pro 110 can only go up to 4GB of RAM, whereas the 100B is capable of 8GB.
- Model variations
- Genuine Windows 7 Professional 32
- AMD Dual-Core E-350 (1.6 GHz, 1 MB L2 cache)
- AMD A45 FCH chipset
- 2 SODIMM memory slots
- Slim SATA SuperMulti LightScribe DVD writer
- Integrated AMD Radeon HD 6310
- 6 USB 2.0
- 1 microphone/headphone jack
- 1 year limited warranty
- 1 RJ-45
- 1 line out
- 20" display (1600 x 900 resolution; 700:1 contrast ratio; 250 nits typical image brightness; 5 ms typical response time; 70 degrees vertical viewing angle; 75 degrees horizontal viewing angle)
- 1 mini PCIe (occupied)
- Integrated high-definition audio w/ 2.0 sound capabilities and 2.0 speakers
- Wireless 802.11b/g/n
- ENERGY STAR 5.0 qualified
- 90W external power supply
- Operating temperature range: 50 to 104°F
- Weight: 11.02lbs.
- Dimensions: 3.65" x 19.75" x 14.41"
- XZ812UT - $499.00, 2 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 SDRAM, 250 GB 7200 rpm SATA 3.0 Gb/s
XZ813UT - $569.00, 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 SDRAM, 500 GB 7200 rpm SATA 3.0 Gb/s