Combining concentrated 1U compute power, integrated Lights-Out management, and essential fault tolerance, the DL360 is optimized for space constrained installations. Quad-core and Dual-core Xeon processors, DDR2 Fully Buffered DIMMs, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) and PCI Express technology provide a high performance system ideal for the full range of scale out applications. What's more, the DL360 G5 steps up the fault tolerant in an ultra dense platform with redundant power, redundant fans, mirrored memory or online spare memory, embedded RAID capability, and full-featured remote Lights-Out management.
• Performance: Up to two Intel Xeon processor 5400/5300/5200/5100 sequence with Intel VT technology to improve performance in a virtual environment; Up to 32GB of 667MHz DDR2 Fully-buffered DIMMs; with 4:1 interleaving, mirrored memory and online spare capability; Two PCI-Express x8 expansion slots standard, optional PCI-X; HP Smart Array P400i with 256 MB read cache; or Smart Array E200i with 64MB read cache. Both controllers are upgradeable to write cache capabilities and larger cache sizes.
• Management: Integrated Lights Out 2 (iLO 2) Management for high speed remote management; NSmart power and thermal management. HP Power Regulator for policy based power management providing energy. What more, new industry exclusive Power Meter reporting capability to log actual power usage; New Systems Insight Display for walk up system diagnostics.
• Reliability and Efficiency: Redundant fans standard; redundant power optional; Expandable storage for support of up to six high performance serial disk drives; Optional ambidextrous cable management arm; Ultra dense 1U rack design offers maximum utilization of server rack and data center space
• Ideal for: Corporate data centers and service providers; Small and medium businesses
Processor, Operating System and Memory
Processor Intel® Xeon® Quad-Core Processor E5450 3 GHz
• 3 GHz, 12 MB (2 x 6 MB) Level 2 cache, 1333 MHz Front Side Bus
Processor upgrade Up to 2 processors supported
System bus 1333 MHz Front Side Bus
Internal Cache 12 MB (2 x 6 MB) Level 2 cache
Memory slots 8 DIMM slots
Memory type PC2-5300 Fully Buffered DIMMs (DDR2-667); 4:1 interleaving; memory mirroring; online spare
Internal drive bays Up to 6 SAS/SATA hot plug drive bays
Optical drive type Optional DVD-ROM, DVD/CD-RW Combo (standard in performance models), DVD-RW, or Slimline floppy drive
Chassis Type 1U Rack
Rack mounting The HP ProLiant DL360 quick deploy rail system provides tool-free support for racks with square or round mounting holes (including Compaq/HP 7000*, 9000, 10000 and HP series) with an adjustment range to fit a rack depth of 21.25" to 37.75".
Chipset Intel® 5000P chipset
Network interface Two embedded NC373i Multifunction Gigabit Network Adapters with TCP/IP Offload Engine, including support for Accelerated iSCSI through an optional Licensing Kit
External I/O ports Keyboard: 1; Mouse: 1; Serial: 1; Video: 1; USB 2.0 Ports: 2 rear, 1 front, 1 internal; Network RJ-45: 2; iLO 2 remote management port: 1
Expansion slots Two PCI-Express expansion slots: (1) full-length, full-height slot; (1) low-profile slot; Front or rear accessible video port
power supply type 700 W, Optional (1+ 1 redundant) power supply
Power Requirements 90 - 132 VAC, 180 - 264 VAC; 47 to 63 Hz
Compatible Operating Systems Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Server; Microsoft® Windows® Server 2003; Microsoft® Windows® Small Business Server 2003, R2; Microsoft® Windows® Server 2008; Novell NetWare; Red Hat Enterprise Linux; SUSE Linux Enterprise Server; Solaris 10 32/64-bit; VMware Virtualization Software
Serviceability Sliding rails for in rack servicing ship standard; optional ambidextrous cable management arm
Dimensions (w x d x h) 42.62 x 69.22 x 4.32 cm
Weight 14.51 kg
Warranty 3 year Parts, 3 year Labor, 3-year on-site support