The Horizon CE4.1 is a high-end elliptical machine designed to provide users with an exercise similar to running or walking. The CE4.1 model features a front-drive frame design (flywheel in front) with a 14.3 pound flywheel motor to power the device. Rear access to the machine and a low sitting 9" step on pedal height allows users easy access. The device also includes 8 (fully electronic operated) resistance settings for different exercise strengths all created thanks to a magnetic brake resistance system.
The Horizon CE4.1 Elliptical machine also includes 9 workout programs with 3 different goal settings for calories burned, time exercised and distance traveled. A small LCD control panel displays information and the users heart rate monitored via metal heart rate grips on the balance handles of the device. The CE4.1 includes an 18" stride distance, meaning the machine will need ample space for operation; and for safety the footplates are outfitted with non slip rubber padding.
The Horizon CE4.1 Elliptical machine includes several different warranties which are connected to specific parts on the device; the warranties are as follows, individual lifetime warranties are included for the frame and brake system, and an additional 1 year warranty is included for parts and labor. All warranties are active and provided via the manufacturer Horizon.
It is worth noting that upon release the Horizon CE4.1 was only available in Canada; and was exclusively sold at Canadian Tire.
- High-end Elliptical Machine
- Walking Trainer- Walk/Run Exercise
- 14.3 Pound Flywheel
- 8 Different Electronic Resistance Levels
- 9 Workout Programs
- 3 Goal Settings
- 3 Terrain Levels (Manual, Hills, Reverse Train)
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- LCD Screen Display (Simple Text/ Diagrams)
- 300 Pound User Capacity
- Narrow Foot Spacing
- Pivoting Foot Plate for Comfort
- Rear Device Access
- iPod Dock with Integrated Speakers
- Integrated iPod Control Panel
- Resistance Range: 1-8 Electronic Settings
- Flywheel: 14.3 Pounds
- Stride Length: 18"
- User Feedback: 62 x 124mm LCD
- Program Modes: 9
- Goal Settings
- Total Exercise Time
- Distance Traveled
- Calories Burned
- Terrain Difficulties
- Reverse Train
- Goal Settings
- Heart Rate: Contact Grip (Metal Tabs)
- User Capacity: 275 lbs / 124kg
- Assembled: 55"L x 29"W x 67"H
- Boxed: 57"L x 16"W x 31"H
Add New Resource