The HT-UD01 USB 3.0 universal docking station provides an easy solution for connecting and disconnecting multiple peripherals to your laptop or PC. This is especially great if you need the mobility of your laptop but wish to have the 'Full' experience at home or work.
HooToo HT-UD01 USB 3.0 universal docking station enables a single USB port on your laptop, ultra books or Windows tablets that connects all your desktop components (mouse, keyboard), monitors (DVI/VGA/HDMI), network (Ethernet), Audio and other USB peripherals. Connect the single USB cable from your devices to the universal dock; you can spread your content out to a broader screen, especially good for gaming, UIs and designers as well as other users.
4 USB 2.0 ports fulfill all USB 2.0 devices such as scanner, digital camera, keybord, mouse, printer, ect. 2 USB 3.0 ports for super transfer speed up to 5 Gbps. One fast charging port can charge your iPhone,Samsung and other smartphones(does not charge iPad, tablets and laptops). It also comes with a 24W (12V/2A) AC power adatper. The hub does not support 2.4Ghz wireless devices such as wireless mouse or keyboard.
- Support for several additional USB display units. HDMI, VGA and DVI monitor ports support display resolution up to 2048 x 1152/1920 x 1200. Video: Extended Desktop Mode, Mirrored Desktop Mode and Primary Mode. Audio: Headset and microphone input. 5.1 Channel surround sound through DMI interface.
- 4 USB 2.0 ports fulfill all USB 2.0 devices such as scanner, digital camera, keybord, mouse, printer, ect.
- 2 USB 3.0 ports for super transfer speed up to 5 Gbps. One fast charging port can charge your iPhone,Samsung and other smartphones(does not charge iPad, tablets and laptops). Charging current up to 1.5A.
- A USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet network port supports IEEE 802.3, 802.3ab and full duplex operation with IEEE 802.3x flow control.
- Comes with a 24W (12V/2A) AC power adatper, antiskid case, DVI to VGA connector. 18 months manufacturer warranty and 24*7 technical support.
OS:(32/64 bit) Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
(Only 32-bit) Windows XP Home or Professional with SP2 or above
You can enjoy additional 2 more screens and spread your content out to a broader space; you have additional 5 USB connections at your disposal; you can even plug in an Ethernet port, a headphone and a microphone if your PC does not have that by default.
- We recommend always downloading the latest driver from Displaylink's website
- Must plug the DC power adapter when using for stable performance
- For game users: Microsoft DirectX might have conflict issues with Displaylink software, so games are recommended run in windowed mode rather than in full screen mode when playing with this dock connected
- Charging port is only up to 1.5A, cannot charge iPad, PC
Frequently Asked Questions
How will this dock work if my connection to my laptop is USB 2.0?
If connection is 2.0, then you can still use all ports, just that data will transfer at 2.0 speeds instead of 3.0. As far as video is concerned, it is still possible to use it. The only drawback is that there will be lag trying to move so much video data over 2.0 vs 3.0. Aside from that, all peripherals should work.
Can I plug in the laptop into the dock, CLOSE the lid, and still have the external monitor showing the screen?
Yes. You'll have to configure the power settings of your laptop to remain on when the lid is closed. You should only select this option for the plugged in state.
Does the product enable a desktop to be extended not mirrored?
Yes, the connected monitors can be configured to either mirror your main screen, or extend the Windows desktop, allowing visibility of more application at the same time. This HT-UD01 USB Display Dock can also be configured to be the primary display.
Add New FAQ
- USB 3.0 Univsersal Dock
- Power Adapter
- DVI to VGA Converter
- Antiskid Base
- USB 3.0 Cable
- User Manuel
Add New Resource