The Honeywell Thermostat Electric Heat Digital is a 4-wire thermostat that controls electric heat. It can be used with electric baseboard heaters, fan forced heaters or convectors. It includes many features like a pre-programmed 7-day schedule, customized programming and electronic temperature control.
- On/Off switch to turn the thermostat off at the end of the season
- Heating indicator
- Maintenance-free with no batteries
- Defaults to 70-degree setpoint with a power outage
- 7-day programming
- Electronic temperature control
- Soundproofed for quiet operation
- Backlit display
- 5-year limited warranty
- Application - Electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters (resistive rated loads)
- Programmability - 7-day program color - premier white switching action - DPST dimensions (in.) - 4 7/8 in. high x 2 3/4 in. wide x 7/8 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm) - 124 mm high x 70 mm wide x 23 mm deep
- Mounting - vertical electrical ratings - 15 amps max; 3600 watts at 240 VAC, 3120 watts at 208 VAC
- Frequency - 50/60 Hz electrical connections - 5.5 in. (140mm) tinned copper lead wires
- Operating Temperature Range - (F) 32F to 122 F operating temperature range - (C) 0 C to 50 C setting
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the dimensions?
It is 0.75 x 2.75 x 4.75.
Is there a manual override?
Yes, you can select the manual mode.
What is the lowest temperature setting?
You can set it as low as 41 degrees.
Add New FAQ
- Shape Rectangular
- Display Style Digital
- Certification Energy Saving Thermostat