The 2007 Honda Accord comes either as a midsize sedan or coupe. These have two body types, the 2-door Coupe and the 4-door Sedan. The engines for these models are the 3.0 liter V 6 with the 2.4 L Inline 4; the major trims are the LX and EX, which have sub-trims –the LX V6, EX-L and EX-L V6. Its power is 1223 kW that delivers 166 hp at 5800 rpm.
- Very high on safety –the company’s Advanced Compatibility Engineering Body Structure neutralizes crash energy and distributes it over a wide area;
- Four disc brakes, inclusive of two ventilated discs give the vehicle excellent grip on virtually any surface, and at any speed;
- Door ajar warning and door entry light are small but significant features;
- Speed-sensing variable intermittent wipers, folding rear seat and side and curtain airbags all add up to the features that make the ride comfortable and ergonomic;
- Great styling.
- While the Accord Coupe has great mileage, the Accord Hybrid delivers a mileage at 24 mpg in city conditions and 34 on the highway; this is quite below industry standards for a car of its class, and means you burn more gas to take it around town;
- Some features could have been implemented for all models across the board –for instance, heated front seats and driver seat height adjustment could have been made standard, since these are good value additions on any model.
Add New Resource