The Hoffman Scarab EL is a mid-range BMX bike meant to balance higher-end parts with a lower price point. Its frame features an integrated head tube and mid bottom bracket for professional performance while its 8” rise HB handlebars provide additional performance and comfort. Meanwhile, the Scarab EL's lightweight alloy platform pedals are durable enough for even the most extreme BMX use.
The Scarab EL's frame is strong and durable due to its integrated head tube, mid bottom bracket while its geometry (20.25" tube top length, 13.66" rear end length, 11.4" bottom bracket height, 74.5° head tube angle and a 71° seat tube angle) allows for optimal, pro-level BMX use. Its 8” rise HB handlebars are comfortable and ideal for BMX use with a 7.7” rise, 6° up sweep and a 10° back sweep. Additionally, the Scarab EL's alloy platform pedals are strong enough to handle tough BMX use for years to come without adding any unnecessary weight. The Hoffman Scarab EL is available in flat metal and neon green.
- 20.25" tube top length, 13.66" rear end length, 11.4" bottom bracket height, 74.5° head tube angle and a 71° seat tube angle
- Fork: HB 20in Tapered Legs; 2pc Chromo Steerer
- Integrated head tube
- 8” rise HB handlebars - 7.7” rise, 6° up sweep and a 10° back sweep
- Alloy platform pedals
- 3pc Tubular 175mm Chromo cranks
- Available in flat metal and neon green
Add New Logo