With it's distinctive swerve design and padded computer sleeve, the large High Sierra Swerve day pack will comfortably carry your gear all day long. The multi-compartment design offers a padded computer sleeve with back access that accommodates a 15-inch laptop. Storage features include a CD/MP3 player pocket with headphone port (most colors), easy-access media pocket that holds a cell phone or PDA, and an organizer compartment with multiple pockets and removable key fob. The S-shaped Airflow shoulder straps offer thumb ring adjuster pulls, and they feature ventilated Vapel mesh to keep you cool, a suspension strap to take the strain of heavy cargo off your back, and a tuck-away waist belt.
- 100% Polyester
- Shoulder strap length: 34.5"
- Handle has a drop of 1" and length of 8.5"
- Two small exterior zipper pockets
- Large exterior zipper pocket
- Two exterior side multi-function pockets
- Exterior zipper pocket with six interior multi-function pockets
- Two interior multi-function pockets
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it water-resistant? How well does it hold up in the rain?
If you have some pretty good rains to walk through, nothing inside will get wet. The tech zipper has a cover over it for extra protection.
How heavy the bag?
Very light weight.
Add New FAQ
- Material 100% Polyester
- Capacity 1914.25 cubic inches
- Origin China
Add New Resource