The DJControl Instinct is designed for anyone with an instinct for mixing, and for everyone dreaming of getting behind the decks to host great parties with their own music and setting the dance floor on fire.Instinctive, compact and lightweight, DJControl Instinct has been created with all users in mind, and comes equipped with everything needed to start having fun right away – audio outputs, pressure-detecting jog wheels, and intuitive mixing software (DJUCED).
All users need to start hosting wild DJ parties is a computer (PC or Mac, with a USB port to connect the controller), a pair of amplified speakers, headphones, and audio files on computer.Thanks to its central mixer with a brushed metal texture, which splits up the controller’s surface in relation to the two lacquered deck areas on either side, DJControl Instinct provides handling that is truly instinctive. The bright orange and red backlighting used for its controls allows users to very easily identify where all of the different elements are, even in low-light conditions.
In addition to being simple to use, the controller is also powerful: its two pressure-detecting jog wheels let you scratch without any latency, as well as scroll within tracks, and control the Pitch Bend function.DJControl Instinct is the only controller in its category to feature built-in audio outputs: two RCA outputs, plus one 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack output. This makes it easy for DJs to play their mix on amplified PA system speakers, on a hi-fi system or on multimedia speakers.An independent output in 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack format also lets users connect their headphones, to preview tracks privately before playing them in their mix.
- 2-deck DJ Controller with Mixer Controls in the center and Deck Controls on the left and right sides
- Built-in audio outputs for mix and previewing
- Pressure-detecting jog wheels | Compact and user-friendly, 10.4" wide by 7.4" deep
- Included DJUCED Mixing Software
- Built-in audio: 4-channel playback | Mix output: 2 RCA + 1/8-inch stereo mini-jack for active speakers | 1/8-inch stereo mini-jack output for headphone previewing
- 2 GHz processor or faster.
- 1 GB of RAM or more.
- Powered USB port
- 100 MB hard drive space
- CD/DVD-ROM drive and/or Internet access.
- Amplified stereo speakers and headphones.
- Easily load your tracks by using the mixing interface
- Use DJuced to easily analyze all of your music
- Easily see your BPMS in DJuced software and create the perfect mix
Mac OS: MIDI for controls. Core Audio for audio playback.
Windows: MIDI for controls. WDM and ASIO for audio playback. Sample rate: 16-bit / 44.1 kHz stereo
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pound has it?
It is very portable and weighs less than 1kg (2.2lbs)
Will this work with an android tablet running the edjing app?
Unless eDJing has the ability to midi map the controller it is unlikely. Unfortunately this controller has very few software options available to it. Still at this price point it is a pretty good buy as a mac/windows software+hardware dj bundle.
Can you use virtual DJ with it?
Hercules is 100% comparable with virtual DJ.
Add New FAQ